Snapshots of staked EGLD amounts will be taken daily. The average over 7 days will be used to determine your participation in Metabonding for that week.
- EGLD delegated to a staking provider
- EGLD actively delegated in "Delegate (Legacy)"
- EGLD staked as a Validator
- EGLD in the "Delegate (Legacy)" waiting list
- EGLD provided as liquidity on the Maiar DEX
- EGLD on exchanges or freely available (not staked) in any wallet
You will need to deposit LKMEX specifically for Metabonding. Snapshots of the amount of LKMEX deposited in the Metabonding product will be taken daily. The average over 7 days will be used to determine your participation in Metabonding for that week. Withdrawing LKMEX from Metabonding has an associated 48-72h (current epoch + next 2 epochs) unbonding period, during which the amount currently being withdrawn is not considered for snapshots.
- LKMEX deposited in Metabonding
- LKMEX staked in the MEX Farm
- LKMEX deposited as liquidity in EGLD/MEX Freely available LKMEX
- LKMEX unbonding after being withdrawn from Metabonding
Claims will start on April 15. You will be able to claim tokens from all participating projects, proportional to your staked EGLD and deposited LKMEX.New tokens become available for claiming every 7 days. There is a 4 week time limit for claiming rewards.
From March 15.
Distribution lasts 2 years.
About 10% of project supply is distributed to people eligible for Metabonding.
There is no fixed time, snapshots are taken randomly during the day.
No, they are not taken into account.
You can check if you are not dealing with a scamCheck now